IT’S A TEAM WORKOUT DAY!
AS MANY REPS AS POSSIBLE IN 15 MINUTES:
2 Person teams
1. Team Member 1 will start with Sumo Deadlift High Pulls @ 53/35lbs
2. Team Member 2 will run 200 yards with a medicine ball @ 20/15lbs
3. When Team Member Two returns from their run, team members will switch spots.
4. Every minute on the minute, everyone will stop and do 5 burpees
Keep a continuous count of SDHP reps for the team. Team Member 2 picks up counting where Team Member 1 left off.
Post your total team SDHP reps to the comments.
We did this fun little team WOD in my Level 1 cert and I thought I would share it with you!
A few notes:
– For those at the Vince, we will run the new sidewalk near the gym entrance. From the gym door to the end of the sidewalk near the loading dock and back is approx 200 yards.
-For those teams that may have 3 people, Team Member 3 will do Box Jumps @ 24/18″. Order of events will be SDHP, med ball run, box jumps.
– For those that are doing this workout solo:
5 rounds for time of 10 sumo deadlift high pulls (53/35lbs), 10 box jumps (24/18″), and 200 yard medicine ball run (20/15lbs)
– I don’t care how you carry the med ball as long as you carry it the whole time while you run
Melissa will be at the gym at lunch – she has a 1000 meeting but will head back as soon as it is over!
* * *
More pictures from yesterday on the picture page.
* * *
CrossFit HQ WOD:
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 10 minutes of:
15 Power snatches
The Power snatch loads are as follows:
Men and Masters Men 45-49, 50-54: 75lbs/35kg
Women and Masters Women 45-54: 55lbs/25kg
Masters Men 55-59, 60+: 65lbs/30kg
Masters Women 55-59, 60+: 45lbs/20kg