Tuesday 22 February WOD

FOR TIME:

20-16-12-8
1 Hand KB Snatch (10-8-6-4 each hand)
Situps
1 Hand KB Swing
Pullups
1Hand KB Push Press
Double Unders

Post your time and weight used to the comments.

Pick your weight and use it throughout the workout.  First round, you will do 10 each hand of the weighted exercises, next round 8 each hand, etc.
We have done all of these movements before.  And I know I have linked this video before but I am linking it again:

KB Snatch

Melissa has a tough schedule this week – this is when working out at work sometimes causes a conflict and work has to take priority – conference attendance, briefings and evening school pickups so I am not sure when I will be at the gym this week – it may not be at lunch or after work.  If you have any questions, call me, email me or stop by my desk!

* * *

CrossFit HQ WOD:

Deadlift 3-3-3-3-3 reps

This entry was posted in WOD. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Tuesday 22 February WOD

1. Andy says:

Robyn – 17:14, 15lb, 3x singles, jumping pullups

Andy – 16:03, 53lb

Ryan – 17:22, 30lb, jumping pullups

Congrats Robyn on your first CrossFit workout!!! I’ll get a picture up on the site soon enough.

2. Melissa says:

Welcome Robyn!

We have a new person starting here today too – welcome Dan!!

I am going to have to do this later – typing this between lunch time meetings…

Hope everyone had fun in the lunch crew – wish I was there!!

3. mcgranahand says:

Welcome new Dan!
    Wow this was a smoker…
    20:17 with 53lbs… my left side pushpress were kinda ugly. Whole thingy was pretty painful

4. Melissa says:

I finally got to this in the afternoon. 22:17 with only a 26lb KB.

Forgot gloves and had no tape so hands are not looking good right now!

5. Rey says:

Like Old Dan said. This one was a smoker!

24:58 with 53-lbs. My forearm took a beating from the snatches.

• mcgranahand says:

Pics are coming of the shiner on his forearm…lol let’s see what melissa has for us tomorrow… I challenge u to bring girl!!! Smoke me! Rey is silently asking for a good smoking too…lol

• Melissa says:

I have forearm bruises too – but only 26lb bruises..

Tomorrow should be fun – it has one of my favs in it! I picked the exercises and Andy picked the number each round – this one was a collaboration :)

Comments are closed.